CVH provides care for patients to transition back home after illness, injury, surgery
Clearwater Valley Hospital is providing care for patients to transition back home following surgery, injury or illness. This hospital-based skilled care nursing service helps patients transition from an acute hospital stay (regardless of that hospital's location) back to home.
Recuperate with CVH…Close to home, family and friends.
- Follow-up care after injury or illness; stroke or heart conditions
- Post surgical care especially following knee or hip replacement
- In-hospital Physical, Speech and Respiratory therapy
- IV antibiotic or IV medication for pain control
- Wound care
- Discharge planning and follow up in-home care
- Medicare costs for eligible individuals
Regardless of where you have your surgery or where you go for specialty care, consider Clearwater Valley Hospital for skilled nursing care to help you transition back home.
CVH and St. Maries Hospital help patients in North Central Idaho transition from hospital to home. Ask your doctor or call our Hospital Director of Nursing Services or Discharge Planner for more information.
CVH 208-476-4555-SMH 208-962-3250