Harriet Reece is the winner.
The answer is the Banner School for Week 71 of Orofino History Trivia, a special feature to celebrate the history and heritage of Clearwater Country. We will have more information and photos of the school later this week.
We have a special purpose in the topic this week, Bernice Pullen, director of the Clearwater Historical Museum is in the process of developing a display on all the old schools in the area and she needs your help. Please share photos and information about the following:
- Where on Chases Flats was the Riverside School located? The museum has a photo.
- Where was Cream Ridge Junction School? The museum has a photo.
- Where on Crockett Bench was the school located? The museum has a photo.
- Where on Lower Fords Creek was the Canyon Creek School located? The museum has a photo.
- There was a North Teakean School and a South Teakean School; on what road(s) were they located? The museum has photos.
- There was a school on Harmony Heights, was that the same school as Blake School in Blake, Idaho or was the Blake School before the Harmony Heights School?
- Where was the Storholt School? Was it before or after the Loseth School or just a short lived school near by?
- Before the Upper Fords Creek School there was a school around the ridge east from there; what was it called (early in the nineteen hundreds)?
- Was there a school on Upper Fords Creek Road where Cooper Road came into it? Was it the Cooper School or did it have another name?
- There was a school below Lower Wells Bench Road about half way between Wells Bench Road and Grangemont Road, what was it called?
- Did Russell, Idaho have a school?
If you have information or photos, please drop us an email at: email@example.com and we will collect and share it with her or if you would like, contact her at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Monday: They could hear the whistle blow.
Tuesday: Lumber to build it came from Judy's mill.
Wednesday: There were about 60 children of various ages.
Sponsored by Clearwater Valley Hosptial and Clinics:
Beginning this July many of our patients will be receiving a survey after visiting our ER, clinic or hospital.
We sincerely hope you'll let us know about your experience.
Thank you for choosing us as your provider,
The staff at SMHC and CVHC